Marrakesh Classic Candle
Bringing together the riads of Medina and the busy Moroccan souks, this scent captures the orange blossoms of the riads and the spicies of the Souks.
A delightful festive medley where fresh mandarin, lemon and a hint of plum are warmed by a subtle quartet of saffron, clove, cinnamon and nutmeg resting upon sumptuous musk, woods and vanilla pods.
- 100% soy wax
- 30 hours' average burn time
How to Use
Scentimental scented candles are a stylish way to enrich your home with the luxurious ambience of whatever city or country fragrance you decide to go for. Here are a few tips & instructions on how to get the best out of your candle:
- Remove all packaging before lighting the candle. We recommend burning our candles for a minimum of 2 hours to enjoy the right fragrance intensity.
- Allow the wax to solidify before relighting and keep the wick trimmed to 1/4 inch, this will prevent any sooting.
- Do not allow the candle to burn down completely and always place a burning candle on a flat, heat resistant surface, away from flammable materials.
- Due to the high content of essential oils, some discolouration of the wax may occur.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.