China Reed Diffuser
Inspired by the Chinese tea culture and white tea from the Fujian province in China.
An enchanting fragrance imbued with the uplifting energy of spice and bright florals and notes of white cedarwood for an earthy sensuality. Feminine and persuasively soft.
- Made from a sustainable base oil and fragrance oils
- Can last up to 6 weeks (50ml) and up to 12 weeks (150ml) depending on the size and condition of your room
- Comes with fibre reeds
- Available in 50ml and 150ml
How to Use
Scentimental diffusers is the best way to keep the constant ambience of whatever city or country fragrance you decide to go for. Here are a few tips & instructions on how to get the best out of your candle:
- Unscrew the gold collar, carefully remove the plastic stopper and then replace the gold collar
- Insert the reeds into the diffuser oil. The reeds will absorb the fragrance to perfectly scent your room
- We recommend turning the reeds every week to refresh the fragrance. High fragrance content means you only need a few reeds to perfectly scent a room. You can avoid the need to do this buy purchasing additional fibre reeds
- The rattan reeds can be left unattended or you can remove the reeds and replace the stopper for occasional use.
- Inverting the reeds or increasing the number of reeds will strengthen the fragrance.
- Do not light the reeds as they are flammable – keep away from flame or high heat.