Europe Reed Diffuser
Our reed diffusers provide a perfect background scent for your home and are best suited for larger rooms & spaces
- Made from a sustainable base oil and fragrance oils
- Can last up to 12 weeks depending on the size and condition of your room
- Comes with 8-10 fibre reeds
How to Use
Scentimental diffusers is the best way to keep the constant ambience of whatever city or country fragrance you decide to go for. Here are a few tips & instructions on how to get the best out of your candle:
- Unscrew the silver collar, carefully remove the plastic stopper and then replace the silver collar.
- Insert between 4 and 8 reeds (depending on the strength of fragrance desired) into the diffuser oil. The reeds will absorb the fragrance to perfectly scent your room.
- We recommend turning the reeds every week to refresh the fragrance. High fragrance content means you only need a few reeds to perfectly scent a room. You can avoid the need to do this buy purchasing Porex reeds here
- The rattan reeds can be left unattended or you can remove the reeds and replace the stopper for occasional use.
- Inverting the reeds or increasing the number of reeds will strengthen the fragrance.
- Do not light the reeds as they are flammable – keep away from flame or high heat.