Lagos Reed Diffuser
Inspired by the hustle and bustle of city life this gender-neutral scent is effervescent, vibrant and bursting with energy just like the city is named after.
The refreshing and lightweight composition opens up with an accord of tart pineapple notes, mango, and cucumbers. The heart is a floral bouquet of hibiscus, lilac, damas rose, and Jasmine layered on a base of white musk.
Our classic vessel carries 200ml of luxuriously fragranced diffuser oils
- Made from a sustainable base oil and fragrance oils
- Can last up to 16 weeks depending on the size and condition of your room
- Comes with fibre reeds
How to Use
Scentimental diffusers is the best way to keep the constant ambience of whatever city or country fragrance you decide to go for. Here are a few tips & instructions on how to get the best out of your candle:
- Unscrew the gold collar, carefully remove the plastic stopper and then replace the gold collar
- Insert the reeds into the diffuser oil. The reeds will absorb the fragrance to perfectly scent your room
- We recommend turning the reeds every week to refresh the fragrance. High fragrance content means you only need a few reeds to perfectly scent a room. You can avoid the need to do this buy purchasing additional fibre reeds
- The rattan reeds can be left unattended or you can remove the reeds and replace the stopper for occasional use.
- Inverting the reeds or increasing the number of reeds will strengthen the fragrance.
- Do not light the reeds as they are flammable – keep away from flame or high heat.